#1 Superhero PBIS / Character Development / Bullying Prevention Assembly in the Nation.
Omegaman & Friends Assemblies!
Contact Us for Pricing!
When You Sign Up Today!
Our superhero presentation
Our superhero presentations deliver a powerful message covering a wide range of important topics.
Download and print our promo flyer to share at your staff meeting or give to your kids Principal / Guidance Counselor.
Kick-off the new school year with a
- PBIS assembly
- Character Development Assembly
- Bullying Prevention Assembly
- PTA/PTO Family Night
- Red Ribbon Week Assembly (Oct)
- Honor Roll Reward Assembly
Find out what schools are saying about our assemblies!
Have Your Omegaman & Friends Assembly Paid By Grants.
Fund Your Assembly with Grants
Have your Superhero Omegaman & Friends Assembly paid by state & local grants.
Our presentation covers a variety of topics which can financially pay for your PBIS, Character Development and Bully Prevention Assembly including:
- Character Development
- Mental Health
- Social & Emotional Learning (S.E.L.)
- Bully Prevention Assembly
- Drug Awareness
All New Omegaman Comic Book
Order Your Omegaman & Friends Comic
Omegaman disguises himself as a guidance counselor at an elementary school so he can catch Deceptor and his gang! Learn what bullying is and the different types of bullying in a way kids will understand and comprehend. Challenging the reader to be a H.E.R.O. – Helping Everyone Respect Others. Learn More
Why Omegaman & Friends School Assemblies are so effective.
Superhero Assemblies that capture your attention.
It’s hard for an assembly speaker to capture the attention of students now days. When students see one of our superhero presenters, snap a baseball bat over his leg, rip a phonebook in two and bend steel in his teeth, it really grabs their attention.
These feats of strength are used as object lessons that will have the students remembering our message that will promote POSITIVE CHOICES and move the student’s hearts and minds to contemplate positive change and new direction for their lives!
“It is difficult to find a school program that will keep the attention of the students and deliver a meaningful message. That is exactly what this program will do.”
-Charlotte Fong, School Guidance Counselor
A STRONG PBIS / CHARACTER BUILDING / ANTI-BULLYING MESSAGE!
We are among America’s most sought after school assembly speakers. Our assemblies encourage young people to live a life of excellence and challenge them to be the best that they can be.
Omegaman & Friends is a unique school assembly presentation. Our message delivers the Anti-Bullying and Character Development message through a one of a kind superhero theme!
Be a H.E.R.O! Helping Everyone Respect Others.
-The Omegaman & Friends Motto
The Omegaman & Friends Assembly
Key topics covered.
- Character Development
- S.E.L. – Social and Emotional Learning
- Bullying Prevention
- Respect For All Week
- Peer Pressure
- Making Positive Choices
- Red Ribbon Week
- Academic Excellence
*We will also add any content / phrase you are using throughout the school year to reinforce your agenda.
Watch our new promotional video!
See what others are saying!
It was by far the BEST assembly for students. His message is for TODAY!
Receive your custom quote today!
Don’t miss your chance to schedule your superhero assembly!
The Six Pillar of Character Traits are used within our presentation to help instill a positive school climate and a “culture of kindness”, making schools a safe environment for students to learn.
FREE BONUS MATERIAL
YOUR SCHOOL WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS
- FREE – Omegaman & Friends NEW Bully Prevention Comic books! Hot off the presses!!
- 5 – Omega-Man & Friends Motivational Posters to hang in your school.
- Access to our “RESOURCE CURRICULUM” for additional material to reinforce our message throughout the school year and to increase involvement. (coloring pages, activity sheets, classroom discussion questions, videos, etc.)
- Videos – 4 topics to play on school announcements throughout the school year! (bullying, testing tips, health tips, “I believe”)
- The materials that your Presenter breaks (Baseball Bat, Ripped Phonebook and Steel), he will autograph and present them to your school. Most schools will put these items in the display case to remind students throughout the school year the message. A very powerful reinforcement tool!
REQUEST YOUR FREE PRICE QUOTE
We now offer custom price quotes based on location, flexibility in scheduling and multi-school bulk-rate bookings. Simply submit your request below and we will quickly provide several options, some with discounted prices. We have found this is the best way to provide shows to schools with a variety of budgets and needs